The Nordic Flame Days is now Calling for Papers!
The Nordic Flame Days is the Nordic meeting point for everybody involved in combustion or combustion related processes. The Flame Days 2017 will take place in Stockholm and is a meeting arranged by the Swedish and Finnish National Committees of International Flame Research Foundation (IFRF) and the Scandinavian-Nordic Section of the Combustion Institute (CINS). The meeting also includes a CINS Topical meeting on Large Scale Numerical Simulations.
The Nordic Flame Days involves typical combustion related topics like:
- Combustion concepts including for example co-combustion, high-temperature combustion, pressurized combustion, and more.
- Gasification of coal and biomass
- Fuel characterization
- Diagnostic and in-flame measurement techniques
- Combustion process modelling and optimization
- Flexibility of thermal fuel conversion systems
- Emission control and CO2 mitigation
- Ash management and other residues
- 19th of June – Notice of acceptance
- 21st of August – Deadline for early-bird registration
- 18th of September – Deadline for paper/extended abstract submission
- 5th of October – Deadline for registration
- 10-11th of October – Nordic Flame Days 2017